Chinese Internal Exercise in London - Tai Chi Chuan - Chi Kung - Hsing I Chuan
When and where?
On Tuesday evenings at St. Anne’s Settlement Hall, Vauxhall 6.30-9.30pm
- 6.30-7.30pm: Hsing I general class for learning and developing the Wu Xing (five 'Mother Forms')
- 7.30-8.30pm: Tai Chi for joiners & experienced students alike - here you can learn 'The Little Form' - This 18 movement/2 minute form is easy to follow & is great for those who are a bit too busy to take on much. We review the 'short' & 'Long' forms when appropriate.
- 8.30-9.30pm: Chi Kung specialising in core exercises (Ji Bin Gong) including moving & standing (Zhan Zhuang); suitable for all levels - we also sometimes practise Wai Dan Gong & Wang ShuJin's 5 standing forms.
When enquiring please state what subject(s) you want to attend.
There are 5 week & 10 week plans.
10 week plans are better value than 5 week plans.
Booking for more subjects also attract a discount.
- Ten week terms are between fixed dates - the next 10 week term starts 17th March 2020.
- Five week blocks;
Tai Chi & Chi Kung five consecutive classes starting on your first attendance
Hsing I : five week terms - please note the Hsing I terms are fixed & NOT flexible start date.
- Generally we do not run on-going no drop-in arrangements.
There are occasional variations in pricing.
Please email me for the current arrangements & to register your interest.
Please note; During June & July we move to outside spaces & there usually no classes in August - enquire for details.